Buildings

» Show All     «Prev 1 2 3 4     » Slide Show

Loading...





South Solitary Island Light House

The buildings were constructed in 1880 and are considered to be the oldest in the area. William Henry Williams, was appointed Principal Lighthouse Keeper on South Solitary Island on 15 January 1902 at a salary of 157 pounds/50 pounds for quarters.


Owner/SourceWIlliams Line
File nameSouth Solitary Island Light.jpg
File Size83.53k
Dimensions1024 x 739
Linked toWilliam Henry WILLIAMS

» Show All     «Prev 1 2 3 4     » Slide Show